Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sometimes I still wake up fightin' mad

I've been sort of crabby yesterday and today.  I'm not really sure why.  Yesterday I would have chalked it up to the gloomy weather, but today its sunny and warm, so I don't know.  Hopefully I will get over whatever it is soon.

We stopped watching The Office after last season because the show was really starting to go downhill.  I would watch entire episodes without even cracking a smile, let alone actually laughing out loud.  So we canceled the recording on the dvr.  However, now that Will Ferrell is going to be on the show, I may just have to start watching again.  I will at least give it a try for an episode or two.

I think I've decided to wait until after my second annual 29th birthday in July to start trying for baby number two.  It would be nice to have a couple of drinks to celebrate my birthday and also to be able to enjoy some beers by the pool and at the beach over the summer.  Emmett is almost done nursing, we are down to bedtime only and even then he seems to be less interested.  So it will be nice to have a few months where I don't have to worry about what I'm eating or drinking.

The week after Easter we are driving with my parents to Pennsylvania to see my extended family.  We will only be in the car for about 4 hours at a time, so it shouldn't be too bad.  Emmett has been on a few trips that long in the past (to the beach) but the last time was when he was only 9 months in his rear-facing carseat and he slept most of the way.  So who knows how he will do this time.  It will be a crowded car with 4 adults and a 16 month old.  Any tips for traveling would be appreciated.

I wish my next True Blood dvd would get here, I have nothing to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment